UiPath Use Case
Question: Consider the following use case:
- A customer calls into a Call Center to get an update on their current outstanding payment
- The Customer ID is received by the agent and input into a web application
- Data is scraped from the web application
- Calculations are performed
- Outstanding amount is provided to the customer over the telephone by the agent
If this process needs to be automated, what is the minimum number of steps that require manual intervention?
Option C is correct.
The correct answer is C. There are three steps that would require manual intervention. Client calling in, clients gets this ID and the outstanding amount is provided.