With just two weeks of study, I passed the UiPath Associate Certification Exam. You can too.
These are the online UiPath learning tools I used. They're all free. No need to open your wallet.
Follow the plan
Follow this simple Study plan and you'll be 100% ready to pass the UiPath Associate exam with top marks.
- Provision a UiPath training laptop or desktop
- Register at the UiPath Forum, StackOverflow and TheServerSide
- Follow me on Twitter. It's the best way to contact me.
- Subscribe to Cameron McKenzie's UiPath YouTube channel.
- Download and install UiPath Studio on your training machine
- Sign up for a UiPath Orchestrator account
- Review the UiPath certification objectives for the Associate exam
- Follow this introduction to UiPath programming on TheServerSide.com
- Work with UiPath flow contro and iterative elements
- Get familiar with Uipath exception handling. It's tested heavily!
- Learn the basics of UiPath logging.
- Learn to get all files in a directory with the UiPath Select Folder activity.
- Introduction to UiPath data scraping tutorial
- Extract data from multiple PDF files at the same time
- Save a page UiPath scraped to Excel in a single workflow
- Learn how to do UiPath Invoice processing from this demo
- An introduction to UiPath Web Scraping activities
- Learn to have UiPath web scrape to Excel spreadsheets
- Have UiPath follow links to spider and index a website
- Follow this RPA and UiPath beginners tutorial to find out how all of the UiPath components fit together
- Learn how to publish Studio projects to Orchestrator and create robots from them
- Follow this tutorial to learn how to create a UiPath Robot in Orchestrator
- Create a UiPath Orchestrator Process to run your unattended robots from the cloud
- Learn to schedule robots with triggers in UiPath Orchestrator
- Learn to troubleshoot no Orchstrator present and invalid UiPath machine key errors
- Work with UiPath Orchestrator Queues to add data, read data and trigger UiPath robots
- Learn various RPA tricks like how to change UiPath screen size or how to set UiPath hotkeys
- Tweet to me , @rpacertified that you completed the study guide!